My grocery bag, waiting for the next shopping trip.
These bibs used to be huge on Roo and I hated them, but now that she is bigger and feeds herself they are the best thing ever.
Roo never took to her crib very kindly; maybe I'm projecting here, but she seemed to hate being confined in it. So for her 18-monthiversary we took the front rails off and converted it to a toddler bed, and started gating her doorway at night. The wailing, and chewing and hitting her mouth on the crib rim, and the waking several times a night disappeared, and instead of hours waiting for her to go to sleep, we could leave her to go to sleep on her own in minutes. The catch is that she wants to be as near us as possible, so we put her down in bed, read, sing, and when we leave she follows us and sleeps the night through just inside the door. We lay this blanket out on the carpet every night so she has something comfortable to sleep on.Why she doesn't mind the gate, I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment