A New Year, a new idea for blogging, taking inspiration from one of my favorite pages to visit. I'm going to try to post nearly daily, mostly on knitting and sewing projects and dinner recipes, and (hopefully)
eventually on art projects and ideas. I'm pretty busy, so we'll see how I do... a day with a little one rarely includes much time to sit and concentrate, and then I'm usually knitting away.
I'm also intrigued by the idea of taking and posting a picture a day. I think those photos will usually be a part of whatever I am blogging about, but there will probably be many days where all I do is post an image and say 'hi.'
Resolutions for a busy mama. We'll see how far I get.
1 comment:
Hana, I have a half-arsed theory that God dishes out set amounts of various talents or characteristics. If one person gets a lot (of hair, for example), someone else got gipped (thin or no hair). You and I constitute Exhibit A. Knitting? Baking? Exotic house plants? Amazing artwork? You got all those talents. Me, not so much.
But I mop pretty well.
Thanks for sharing - great pics.
Love and miss you.
Amanda Carmichael
Post a Comment