Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Week

Over the weekend we got a chance to enjoy some sunshine and fresh air while out hiking in Swiss Valley.  I'm glad Roo and Moo had more time to poke about in the snow, because this week we're having quite a thaw.  Fifty degrees for a high today; I think we're going to be playing at the park this morning!
 On Sunday night I finished the first sleeve on Moo's sweater - the second sleeve, the hood, and the button bands to go.  I'm deliberating re-knitting the last few inches of the body since discovering that I both mis-measured and misread the pattern.  Or maybe I'll just finish the sweater and let him wear it as is for this winter, and give it a little more length next fall in the hopes he can get another season out of it.
 Some wintertime fun around the house - Valentines ideas:
Workbook time:
 Lots of playtime in front of the fire:


 And, of course, squeaking in some time in the studio:
 Another landscape inspired by deer tracks in the snow.  I love our backyard.

No comments: