Friday, February 10, 2012

Keeping busy, Keeping Warm

I love the colors that come out as the sun sets.  I never get tired of the view out my kitchen window.
Here's how the colored pencil of the trees started out the month.
...And earlier this week.
Today I took a little break from drawing all those lines and decided to carve some new tiny stamps.  (You can still see the trees on the left.)  I get a lot of inspiration from a couple of favorite blogs, and I have been enjoying Geninne's Art Blog so much lately.  Check out her stamps!
 A valentine card with the little flower stamp.  I also carved a snowdrop and a little leaf.
Roo started working on a seal this afternoon.
Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I love those trees!!!! I also love GenInne's art blog!!! I own two of her prints and I keep hoping to add more. I adore that seal that Roo was working on. So cute! Love your stamps too! You are so incredibly talented!!!!!