Friday, March 18, 2011

Quake Aid Project Update #4

My little art auction came to a close today at noon.

Thank you for all your generosity and support for my Japan Quake Aid project! We'll be able to make a $400 donation to the Red Cross with your help! I'm truly grateful to have such wonderful friends.

Again, here's a link to various aid organizations complied by the folks at NPR:
Crisis In Japan: Here's How To Help

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

is it too late to make a bid one of the paintings?

tawathie said...

It is, Astrid, sorry!

I am talking with a couple of friends about the idea of commissioning a few new pieces, and Deere is matching employee donations to the Red Cross until April 15th, so we have time to work something like that out, too, if you're interested.

(I should add that I didn't get any bids on the little satsuma print, if you are interested in that one.)

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Ack! Oops! I thought you were closing tomorrow. Obviously I'm still out of sorts and have my days mixed up. Sorry!

I think what you're doing is awesome!