Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Info on Japan Quake Aid Project

Thanks to all of you who have read my last post and offered your encouragement!  I have opening bids on both my pieces, plus a commission for a new piece.  Thank you!

I think I will close the bidding on Friday at noon.  I will then contact the winning bidders, and we'll sort out payment and delivery logistics.

I'd like to list one more piece, a smaller print of a satsuma tangerine that some of you may recognize from my Christmas cards from a few years ago.  I'd like to start the bidding for this one at $15.

Satsuma, red ink on tan stock, black matted to 8"x10"
I found a fairly comprehensive list of aid organizations via NPR, so here is a link to that:
Crisis In Japan: Here's How To Help
My current plan is to donate to the Red Cross, but if the winning bidders have a different preference, I will certainly take that into consideration.

Once again, thanks for reading.

No comments: