Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Particular Awesomeness of Gramma Becky

For Christmas Roo got a tool bag full of drawing and drafting supplies and she's really been having fun exploring all the uses for each of the tools. Here she demonstrates the entertainment value of watercolors and drafting templates.

Meanwhile, I was busy playing with my camera and her dinosaurs from last Christmas. These also get heavy use by all of us who remain housebound during the day. Is it any wonder that one of Roos and Moos earliest vocalizations were roars and growls, dinosaurs in hand?

I have a new secret surprise knitting project to share. Also, I'm knitting another sweater for Roo/Moo. And I'm on to the feather and fan border on my Multnomah, and I'm really itching to start my Tempest. But first I have to keep up with the laundry, dishes, diapers, yogurt/granola/bread making, etc, etc, etc.

We're having quite the warm spell - it's supposed to get up to the mid-50's today. On Tuesday, Moo went on his first ever walk around the neighborhood, and he made it all the way up to the mailbox and back on his own two feet. Hiking this spring and summer is going to be awesome!

(But I am going to miss the babywearing.)

No comments: