Sunday, August 22, 2010

Extreme Peanut Butter Cookies

Took a little blog break there...

I've made these cookies twice now in the past two weeks. Peanut butter is my favorite kind of cookie, and then I added dark chocolate M&Ms to bring Todd and Roo on-board. And I also slashed the sugar and used whole wheat flour and added oats, just to really make me feel good about things. So here they are:

PBC w/ M&Ms
1 C butter
1 C brown sugar
1/2 C white sugar (I left this out the second batch; meh)
1 C peanut butter (be generous!)
2 Tbsp. milk
2 eggs
2 2/3 C flour (I used a combo of bread flour and whole wheat)
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 C oats
16 oz. M&Ms

Bake 375 degrees for 8-10 min.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um. YUM! Will definitely try these this weekend!

tawathie said...

How'd they turn out?