It's been a busy few weeks here. The garden is (finally!) beginning to come alive, Todd's assembled a set of chairs and a bookshelf, and installed a few more spotlights downstairs, and Roo and Moo are still keeping us on our toes. So here are a few pictures from around the house these days.
I can't leave this thing alone. Too many colors and patterns to explore!
Some shoes we found at Little Folks for Roo to grow into. She slips into them to wear out onto the deck for now. Deer!
I like the way the freshly washed flatware shines in the rinse water.
Taking pictures of it almost makes washing the dishes, er, fun!
I managed to take pictures of some of the dinners I've been cooking lately, so those are coming soon. Also, I just discovered adding wheat germ and ground flaxseed to our homemade bread, and they definitely add to the YUM. Also, substituting 1/4C of rice flour in your pancake batter makes them lighter, fluffier, and altogether more delectable. Saturday morning pancakes keep getting better!
Hoppy Easter, if I'm not back before the week is out!




2 comments:
Oooo! That puzzle looks like it could be lots of fun!
I've never used rice flour before. Can you substitute regular flour for it?
My word verification: nicest
SWEET!
Yup, Astrid, replace 1/4C of the wheat flour in your pancake recipe with 1/4C rice flour. The double batch that I make then uses 1C whole wheat flour, 1/2C white flour, and 1/2C rice flour, for a total of 2C of flour.
Yum.
Post a Comment