Our bedroom, when we don't smooth the bed. Notice the piles of folded laundry ON the dresser, because obviously it was too hard to put them IN the dresser. Also that afternoon Roo had just collected the bath mats from both bathrooms and dumped them in a heap there next to Todd's side of the bed, between a stray engineering magazine and an upside down Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. Also notice in the background the hutch is covered in about 5 different knitting, quilting, and sewing projects that I pretend to find the time for mostly by neglecting my art projects. I am a bad artist.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Messy Week, #1
Hah! I thought I'd share the house this once in its lived-in, toys-all-over, dishes-waiting-to-be-washed glory. This week is messy week, and hopefully tidying will happen here while you enjoy photos of the way I try not to let our home look. These were all taken 3/6/09.
Our bedroom, when we don't smooth the bed. Notice the piles of folded laundry ON the dresser, because obviously it was too hard to put them IN the dresser. Also that afternoon Roo had just collected the bath mats from both bathrooms and dumped them in a heap there next to Todd's side of the bed, between a stray engineering magazine and an upside down Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. Also notice in the background the hutch is covered in about 5 different knitting, quilting, and sewing projects that I pretend to find the time for mostly by neglecting my art projects. I am a bad artist.
Our bedroom, when we don't smooth the bed. Notice the piles of folded laundry ON the dresser, because obviously it was too hard to put them IN the dresser. Also that afternoon Roo had just collected the bath mats from both bathrooms and dumped them in a heap there next to Todd's side of the bed, between a stray engineering magazine and an upside down Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. Also notice in the background the hutch is covered in about 5 different knitting, quilting, and sewing projects that I pretend to find the time for mostly by neglecting my art projects. I am a bad artist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one of my favorite books! Give me children's lit. any day!
Post a Comment